God’s Patience; Our Response
We are in days like Noah’s in which God is exercising great patience; but when His patience runs out, only those who have repented and believed will be saved.
- What was Peter’s meaning?
- A summary.
- Key questions:
- Who did the preaching?
- To whom did He preach?
- When did He preach to them?
- What was His message?
- How does it apply to us?
- God’s judgment is pending now.
- God is exercising great patience now.
- His patience is going to run out soon.
Topics: Faith, Judgment, Repentance