Our citizenship in Christ’s kingdom compels us to stand firm in the Lord and live in harmony with the gospel.
• Through Unity (vs 2-3)
• Through Rejoicing in The Lord (vs 4)
• Through Gentleness (vs 5)
• Through Prayer, Rather Than Anxiety (vs 6-7)
• Through Thinking That Leads to Obedience (vs 8-9)
- Are you standing firm in the Lord? If not, what needs to change?
- What would it look like for you to rejoice in the Lord always? Do you believe that’s possible?
- When you’re tempted with anxiety, how can you pray, think, and obey in ways that lead to peace instead of anxiety?