The Beauty of Quiet Submission – Part 2
The Beauty of Quiet Submission
1 Peter 3:1-6
Believing wives testify to the beauty of the gospel when, because of hope in God, they quietly submit to their husbands even in difficult and disagreeable circumstances.
- Why should wives submit?
- Not because of inferiority.
- To testify to the gospel.
- To please God.
- When should wives submit?
- When your husband is disobedient to the Word.
- When your husband is obedient to the Word.
- When the circumstances are difficult or disagreeable.
- How should wives submit?
- By faith in God not in your husband.
- By clinging to the hope of God’s promises.